Night Safety Transit Service
The Night Safety Shuttle service is an extension of the BearTransit daytime service, and provides safe nighttime transit to and from the campus. Bear Transit Night Safety Shuttles are free to all and operate year-round*.
From 7:30pm to 3am shuttles run on one of two set routes between campus, BART, Clark Kerr Campus and residence halls. View the shuttles in real time on any of the live maps below after 7:30pm.
Real-time information is also provided through the TransitApp, Google Maps, Apple Maps, and Moovit App.
Requests for off-route stops will not be honored.
Shuttle Routes - Download the Updated Schedule, Effective August 21st
Schedule Changes Include:
- Monday through Friday, Moffitt Library shuttle starts at 7:30pm and the last pickup ends at 2:30am.
- Last loop stops at the following locations and times: I-House (2:49am), Haas School (2:50am), Bowles Hall (2:51am), Greek Theatre (2:52am), Foothill (2:53am), and Highland Place (2:54am). These are drop-off stops only, so plan accordingly.
- Saturday and Sunday Schedules will operate the same.
- On Saturdays and Sundays the last pick up from Moffitt Library is at 3am, the last loop stops at the following locations and times: I-House (3:20am), Haas School (3:21am), Bowles Hall (3:22am), Greek Theatre (3:23am), Foothill (3:25am), and Highland Place (3:26am). These are drop-off stops only, so plan accordingly.
- Runs at approximately 30 minute intervals between 7:30 pm and 3:00 am (Monday-Friday) and 6:30pm to 3:30am (Saturday and Sunday).
- View Schedule
* Excludes some holidays
*Bike or ADA? We can dispatch a vehicle that is equipped to get you there safely. Please notify a driver, and appropriate transport should arrive at the stop for you within approximately 15 to 20 minutes.